Sunday, August 28, 2011

Project 334: August week 3

Where did August go!? It's almost time to wrap it up. Here's a look at my week last week.

I had a super fun evening on monday the 15th. My flight attendant friend, Sean, flew to Austin for the night and we met up with his friend Kristin at Trudy's for dinner and drinks. We had a lovely night out on the town. Love friend time!

I had an eye appointment on Tuesday after work. I hadn't checked my eyes in forever! The appointment was awesome. There was even a massage chair while I waited for my eyes to dilate.

Wednesday the 17th rocked! I met up with my beautiful friend Jesse at Ikea and had a tasty lunch with her. She left for work and I decided to peruse the Round Rock outlet mall with no intention of buying anything. Ended up buying my first designer dress from Michael Kors. It's beautiful!

Thursday after work, I stopped by HEB for bread and milk, and was reminded that it's Hatch green chile time!! It's a little part of home that I get to indulge in each year. Oh so tasty.


The day I had my eye exam, I ordered glasses online for free (at coastalcontacts.com)! I got them on Friday the 19th. They're so cute! Sadly, my nose is a little too small to hold them up, so I kind of look like a nerd pushing my spectacles up. Worth it.

Saturday the 20th was a crazy day! It was tax-free weekend, so business was crazy. To unwind, I indulged in a super scrumptious veggie burger from Zingers. Lunch got me through the day.

Sunday was date day. The mr and I shared a lovely day together. We made breakfast together and lounged. He took me to dinner at Cheddars. I filled up on veggie and it was yummy. To cap off the day we watched Planet of the Apes. It was scary! It could happen...

I had a fantastic week! It couldn't have been better. Hope you had an awesome week too!

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment