Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 Things


I've seen a couple blogs with this fun post so I thought I'd join in on the craze. Here's some interesting things about me.

 Places I Would Like to Visit:
* Sydney, Australia
* Seattle, Washington 
* Costa Rica, Mexico
* Juno, Alaska
* Delhi, India (or Mumbai)
* Athens, Greece
* Anywhere in Italy

7 Things I Would Like to Make:
* People happy
* A well read blog 
* A beautifully decorated home
* Pretty cross stitch pieces
* Lots of good friends
* A Good living
* Maybe a baby one day...

7 People I'd Like to Meet (Dead or Alive):
* Ke$ha (she's so crazy!)
* Ewan McGregor (he's so handsome) 
* Drew Barrymore
* Rachel Zoe
* Princess Diana 
* Zach Braff
* And one day: Jesus

7 Things I Would Like to Own:
* A beautiful home
* A large Louis Vuitton bag 
* A closet full of beautiful clothing
* A Treehouse
* Anything I wanted from Ikea
* A ceiling to floor wall filled with books of my choice
* An all white cat to complete my cat color spectrum

7 Things That Annoy Me:
* Mean, negative people
* Repeating myself 
* Bad drivers and driving downtown
* Being hungry with no food around
* When my employees don’t realize work is a JOB
* People who cuss
* When my cats wake me up in the middle of the night 

7 Films I Love:
* Garden State
* Moulin Rouge 
* Big Fish
* Harry Potter--all of them
* Wall-E
* Fantastic Mr. Fox
* Going the Distance

7 Funny Words:
* Dander
* Poppycock 
* Rendezvous
* Hoitee-toitee 
* Bamboozle 
* Conundrum 
* Duty

Do you have any fun "7 Things"? What's something that annoys you? I want to know!

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment