Sunday, August 21, 2011

Project 334: August week 2

Last week was a super awesome week. Here's a quick look at what went down.

Nothing exciting happened on monday the 8th. Best part of the day was my dinner: red pepper, mushroom, hummus and tomato on jalapeno cheddar bread. Yum!

Tuesday after work, I went to Mansfield, Tx to visit my sister. I got there late and stayed up till 3am with her and her roommate. I was pooped and apparently so was my sister.

On the 10th, I slept in a bit, had lunch with my sister, her roomie Whitney and her bf Elisha. Lunch was followed with girl time and homemade chai tea.

I drove back to Austin Thursday morning and went straight to work. It was a long day, but I went home with gifts. Mrs Whitney was super generous and gave the mr and me some lovely fragrances. Oh, sweet Whitney.

Friday the 12th, I came home from work and found Tibs sleeping on his fake tree. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen a turtle do. He's a silly guy.

On Saturday the 13th, I made a second attempt at making an omelette. My first attempt ended up being scrambled eggs. However, this time I made pretty much the perfect omelette for my mr and me. So proud!

Sunday the 14th, as usual I had the day off. The mr and I slept in, had some brunch and lounged. We wanted to do something different so we decided to do some putt putt. Best date night ever!

Awesome week! Food, friends, family and fun. I can't complain. How was your second week of August.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment