Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Word Wednesday: For the love of F

Yes, the letter F. It's a fancy letter and because of it, beautiful words are created. I thought I'd share some of my favorite F words with you:

I've been fascinated with Feathers lately.
They're so beautiful and whimsical.
Perhaps my next tattoo will be of a feather.
What girl doesn't like Flowers? My absolute favorite are sunflowers. They brighten a room and make me smile. Frolicking in a field of sunflowers is on my bucket list.

In case you haven't noticed, I love Film.
I've always enjoyed capturing moments
in time with a push of a button. 
The fancy Fox. I've fallen in love with
them. They're breathtaking to watch
and so smart. Plus they always look like
they're wearing little black socks.
It may sound silly, but I've always wanted
Freckles. They always make a woman look
so dainty. And a dark skinned girl like myself
could shine for days with freckles.
Forts! I'm not gonna lie, I've always wanted
a tree fort. I think I could live in a tree and
be content with life. I hope someday this
 will be my room.

Take some time today to think about your favorite F words. Make it PG though. Nobody likes a foul mouth :) 
Love and light
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment