Monday, April 4, 2011

Goodbye March

March has been an awesome, relaxing and eventful month. Here's a look at my last week.

25th. I thought most of my plants died during the crazy winter freeze. Turns out my money tree survived and is blooming well.
26th. My washing machine broke around the beginning of the year. I finally saved up enough money to get an awesome energy saver washer. It works quite lovely.
27th. The mr and I went on a date night for the first time in weeks. Watched Battle LA, and I finally convinced him to eat froyo. He loved it, too. We walked hand in hand eating our yogurt.
28th. After a needed work out at the gym, I stopped by the store and bought some healthy treats and a pretty, green Peace Lilly.
29th. I had a craving for a tuna sandwich--this was the sandwich that ended the craving: Tuna, sunflower seeds, tomato, lettuce, spinach, cheese and olive oil mayo. Got a tummy ache, but well worth it.
30th. On my day off I got my oil changed, tires rotated, new wipers and air filter. While I waited the 3 hours it took, I got a glass of wine down the street. Very relaxing.
31st. The best part about closing at work is watching the sunset in Cali.

As always I can't complain. I've had a really great month. Hope your month was awesome too!
Love and light
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment