Friday, April 15, 2011

My "one day" wedding

I don't know why, but every time I watch a wedding show, I get teary eyed and start deep sighing. Ok, I know why--I want one of my own, but I can live off of other peoples' wedding for now.

I do also really enjoy looking at wedding wear and thinking up ideas of how my real day will look like. And, since this season is "wedding season," I can't get enough of all the new dresses and pretty pictures.

The last site I looked at was BHLDN. Not gonna lie, my sister posted the site on her blog, and I couldn't help but check it out. The website asked "what kind of bride are you?" Turns out I'm a "Lady with a twist"
It definitely described the feel I'm wanting for that one day. I fell in love with the dresses that went along with this look, too.

I'm in no hurry, it's just fun to think about. I'm sure it'll happen one day.
love and light.
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. you would be...
    I love their new dresses! I think I want your bridesmaid dress to come from here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I would be okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete