Monday, April 25, 2011

Where did April go!?

This month has passed by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I talked about my first week of April. Somehow, I've let two weeks pass by now. So here's where I left off:

Friday the 8th was a busy, busy day. It was the last day of the store's new floorset. Though saturday was the premiere, we had tons of people coming in for the new deals. We were busy all day, all my associates were energetic and we beat our sales goals. I couldn't have asked for a better work day. It's weird that my store's business can drastically alter my mood and how well my day goes.

Saturday the 9th was a busy day at work. It was the premier of our new floorset at work. Another crazy busy day. It felt wonderful coming home to unwind with a glass of wine and two pretty kitties.

 Sunday the 10th was great. I got to spend most of the day with one of my favorite people, Jesse. She's the coolest friend. We went to church at 5pm. As always, the service at the Austin Stone was wonderful. We picked up dinner at P. Terry's, and ate at some random golf course we found by the lake. Both of us were in major need of a cupcake so we made a delicious stop at Hey Cupcake! Carrot cake with cream cheese icing--sinfully good.


Monday the 11th made my week. It may not be big news to most, but I finally reached double digits with my followers. You lovely people are the reason I keep sharing my life (well, you and my love for writing). So, muchos gracias to you all :) 


Tuesday the 12th was fun. Busy day at work, but was given an opportunity to unwind with a free wash and hair styling from a student at Toni and Guy. She was a talkative little lady, and I enjoyed having my hair played with, so it was a lovely little experience. Not a big difference with the styling, but fun nonetheless. You likes?! 


Wednesday started with a horrible situation. A couple days prior, my cat ate part of my bathing suit--about a foot of string from my top piece. Wednesday was the day she got rid of it. As I was getting ready for my day, Madison started gagging. Thinking she had a hairball, I didn't think much of it. When I saw several inches of string coming from her mouth, I panicked, especially when nothing more came out. I ended up having to "yank" the rest out of her. It was a horrible, horrible situation and was very thankful that I was there when she purged it.

I started Thursday off with breakfast and coffee. The best part of breakfast was getting to use my new owl coffee mug. Jesse showed how awesome of a friend she is by getting me a random gift. Not just any random gift though. It was the very item I saw the day before that I almost bought myself. I had just gotten done telling her about this pretty little mug I saw at B&N when she handed me said mug. It's like she knows me!

All I have to say about Friday the 15th is that I've never, ever paid this much for a tank of gas. It's only gonna get worse isn't it?! It is. I actually just got done paying more. It's a sad, sad time.

I've got more photos and days to share, but I'll share on another day--sooner than later though. Enjoy my month so far! Hope your month is worth talking about too.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment