Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ideas for my "one day" home

I think I'm at the age that I'm in desperate want for a house to call my home. I'm not quite financially set to afford my own house, but it's always nice to dream. If I had one, these are some ideas I'd want to incorporate into it.
I adore the ideas of floor to ceiling windows. I love natural light. It's pleasing to the mind, and saves on energy
Books, as you may or may not know, are a huge passion of mine. Any time that I can display them in any way, can drastically alter my mood when arriving home (I asked for a bookshelf for christmas if that explains my love for displaying books).
This  display just makes me happy. I would love to have this lovely array of cameras.
This is the very color I want as my accent wall in my bedroom. It would pair quite nicely with my dark gray bedding and black brown furniture.

What do you think? Would you want to visit my house if it looked something like this? These are just some ideas. I can't wait for that "one day" till I can finally get my house. 
love and light.
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. i want to live with you in your dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Boomy! We'll be roomies and besties. It's a deal :)

    ReplyDelete