Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Second week of March

Here's a look at my second week of March. Not gonna lie, it's been a good month so far.
9th: It's been years since I've had a physical. So, I found a family doctor and got some blood drawn. I felt healthy.
10th: I had every intention of going to the gym before work, but when you have two cats laying on you, it makes being productive impossible.
11th: We had fun taking photos at work. I had the new guy try on clothes and strut his stuff.
12th: First day of my week long vacation. Went to NM to celebrate my mom's and stepdad's 12 year anniversary.
13th: The whole family was in town for my mom's birthday. Went to church, indulged in the best enchiladas, got to spend time with my older brother and little sister, and celebrated my mom's birth.
14th: Stopped by the outlet mall for funsies, and left with my very first designer bag. My bday present from the 'rents.

I'm as happy as a bug! I feel blessed to have such an amazing family and good fortune. If I could sum up my feelings at this moment in a song it'd be with Zooey Deschanel's version of Sugar Town.
Love and light
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment