Friday, March 25, 2011

Third week in March

I can't help it! I like taking photos (and sharing them). So enjoy yet another week of my Project 334.

15th: I got to spend some quality time perusing around my home town, Las Cruces. I really miss the mountains and the incredible colors the sky produces.
16th: Oh man! I got to drive my old car. I got my third used car my senior years in high school. I stayed with her throughout college, and she moved with me to Austin, but after a couple months of living here we got into a wreck, but she was fixed and given to my grandfather. She was a simple but sweet ride.
17th: Mmhmm, St Patrick's day. With so little options on where to go in LC, the friends and I picked the one place we knew would be hoppin', Dublin's.
18th: Back on the road again. The 'rents drove my sister and I back to Texas. 10 hour drive and not much to see. What a drive.
19th: The whole family stayed in my little 2br apartment over the weekend. It was cozy. The blowup mattress was a big hit.
20th: Mom, Max, Phil and I went to a nearby vineyard (Mandola) for a classy dinner and wine tasting. We spent the hour wait with a bottle of wine and calamari. It was a beautiful landscape and the wonderful food topped it off.
21st: Back to the daily grind. The 'rents left to NM, and Phil and I finally filled our cabinets with food. To celebrate, we partook in a bit of bread and oil with a glass of wine before dinner. Delish!
22nd: Spent most of my morning on campus in search of future employees for the store. Stepped into a library for the first time in years. Ugh! I truly love the smell of old books. Takes me back.
23rd: Had the day off, and decided to go to the gym for the first time in weeks. Spent an hour on cardio, an hour in yoga class and and hour lounging by the pool. Feeling the burn, but it was much needed.
24th: Found out I have a very low vitamin D intake. Figures since I don't like milk or eat fish. Noticed a huge difference after a single use though! (*note to self: don't leave gel capsules in a hot car, they melt into one).

Nearing the end of the month, and I'm excited to see what other adventures it has in store.
Love and light,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment