Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First week of March

Continuing my project 334, here is another week in the life of Adrienne. I know there are a few pictures that I've already shown you all. I'm aware I need to take more photos, or at least not blog with the picks of the day, but that's how you know they're really good photos.
1st. I went to a kick butt concert at Stubb's bbq. First concert this year. I watched Matt Pond and Rocky Votolato with my mr.
2nd. I went on a shopping spree in preparation for my birthday dinner and birthday weekend. Those are my new Zara boots and my new overnight bag.
3rd. Although I should have been upset with this little prank (because it took 30 minutes to clean up), I was reminded that I need to smile even in the craziest and messy situations.
4th. My birhtday flan during my birhtday dinner with my friends. It was a night of celebrating my last few days of mid 20's.
5th. A perfect day for a wonderful little getaway. The mr and I drove to San Antonio for the weekend.
6th. We did some remembering of the Alamo, sightseeing downtown and spent four hours at the SA zoo. 
7th. My Birhthday!! After work, I asked Phil to order pizza and pick up some wine, and he got me a bouquet of roses. That was how we celebrated, and I couldn't be happier.
8th. Today I went recruiting on campus for future associates. While on the lookout we came across trees with sweaters. What a sweet sight indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment