Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Ate

There are so many bloggers out there that focus on how fashionable they are on a daily basis. Sadly I wasn't born with that fashionista gene. I was, however, born with a love for food. And, I'm pretty good at feeding myself.

I've decided to start a series called "What I ate," focusing on just that. Enjoy!

Tonight for dinner I went to the plaza down the street. I'd heard there was a really tasty Vietnamese restaurant, and I was craving Pho big time. When I got to T&N, I was the only person there, but that didn't stop me from getting cozy.



I ordered a mango bubble tea smoothy first. It was delish and really fresh. I heard them blending the mango in the back. The tapioca was a little soggy, but I can't complain.

I ordered vegetarian pho for dinner. I'm a huge fan of pho, and I'd always eat it with my friend, Oscar, but haven't had it in at least a year.

I love it because it's always served in such a giant bowl, and since I love food, I make it my mission to try to finish it all. I have only succeeded on a few occasions--tonight was not one of those nights. Needless to say the pho was awesome. It was filled with snow peas, mushrooms, bean sprouts, tofu, broccoli  and basil leaves. Yummy!

That was my meal. It made me smile and truly filled my belly.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment