Monday, May 16, 2011

Falling for Furla

Ever since I got my first designer bag in March, I've taken a huge interest in purse window shopping. Although I got a Coach bag, I've branched out into new and exciting territories.

I was at Dillards recently and discovered Furla. I couldn't help but fall for the playful summer colors of their rubber Candy satchels. It was too pretty to not stop me in my tracks. Dillards sold the pink, blue and yellow ones, but I have my eye on the green one. What do you think? Which is your favorite color?

I had to look more into the other bags that Furla has to offer. I'm in love now! They have such a large array of satchels, leather purses, jewelry, sunglasses and shoes. Though I love a good pair of sunglasses, I couldn't pull myself away from the bags.

Laila is one that I could definitely see decorating my arm on a daily basis. It's supposedly a "medium" bag, but I'm sure I could tote around my cat (if I wanted to) in it. I love the boxy shape and the sweet combination of glazed and natural leather. 
Oh goodness! The Bahia M Bandoliera. It's smaller than what I carry, but the rich colors and details are a definite head-turner. It's sporty yet classy.

The Camargue Bauletto is so up my ally. I could easily fall in love with this bag and treat it like a small child. The best part about this bag--aside from being all leather--is that the zipper goes down the sides, allowing for quick and easy cell phone and car key finding.

One day when I have money to burn, Furla will be a part of my bag collection. Till then, they do such a good job at being my eye candy. 

Love and light.
Adrienne

1 comment: