Monday, May 16, 2011

Jesse's Tat

When my friend Jesse came to visit from Killeen, the first thing on her to do list was to get a tattoo. Like most people that get tattoos, after her first one (a 4 inch pretty cross on her lower left back), she was jonesing to get another one. It took a few years, but she finally figured out what she wanted.

I took her to the place I got my second tattoo, Rock of Ages. They drew up her little design in a few minutes, but first had her sign a ton of papers. That's about the point she started getting freaked out.

She did awesome though. I took one last photo of what her wrist looked like naked and sat her down to get it permanently inked.

It only took about 10 minutes from start to finish. The tattoo artist was great.

After watching her get a tattoo, I'm really itching to get another one too. Not sure exactly what, or when, but it'll happen...one day. Till then it was fun watching my friend get hers.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment