Sunday, May 22, 2011

Things that caught my eye

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy pretty things that make me smile. Here are a few things that I could live without, but wouldn't mind owning.
I found this beautiful ring at Forever21. It's called Love of Nature ring. I'm not a big fan of gold, but how could you not love it--and nature for that matter?
I don't know if you know this, but I am crazy about Scrabble. I found these awesome Scrabble letter pillows on Etsy. They're by bambina, and I'd probably hug them every time I sat on the couch.
I'm a huge fan of Toms and everything that company represents. I own a couple pairs already, but think the University Rope Sole Classic would look adorable on my feet.
I found this super cute Fossil messenger bag at Dillard's the last time I was there. I couldn't find this floral print online, but I found some similar to it on Fossil's website. 

It's fun to peruse pretty things on the internet. Have you found any cute finds lately?

Love and light.
Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment