Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sister time!

My little sister came to visit me on Friday. I guess she's not so "little" anymore. It was just the other day that I realized this girl's 23 now. She's been 21 in my head for the past few years. It's crazy; and she's just a couple weeks away from graduating with a bachelors degree.

So, as I was saying, the sister came to visit. As we always do when we get together, we took a little photo shoot. We used her nice camera, but I was able to catch a few gems with my phone.


Aside from picture taking, we did lots of shopping. Most of the stuff I purchased were for friends and family. I'm now pretty much done with my holiday shopping, and surprisingly it was quick, cheap and hassle-free. I think everyone will be super pleased with their lovely presents. 

While shopping at Target, Melisa convinced me that this is the year that I needed to get my first Christmas tree for my home. I got the best deal too (since it was Black Friday). I got a 6.5 foot tree with lights on it for $30. Can't beat that with a stick! We spent the rest of the night decorating the tree, listening to christmas tunes and eating our favorite holiday treat (white chocolate covered Oreos).


I love it! There's no prettier decoration during the holidays than a christmas tree all lit up. It even has a few presents wrapped up under it. Sister time is always so much fun!

Love and light.
Adrienne

1 comment: