Monday, November 7, 2011

November week one: Project 334

November has been interesting. I'm glad I'm an optimistic person because this could be rough time for some people. Here's a look at my first week.

November 1: Every year around this season, I get super allergic to something in the air. I get really itchy all over. My dermatologist had treated me with UV rays. Basically, a tanning bed. I'd been feeling super itchy, so rather than going to the doctors, I went to a tanning salon. It helped a bit and gave me pretty glow.

November 2: I spent the day being productive. I started the day by dressing up--skirt and heals. I made breakfast for me and the mr, took care of part of my ticket, fixed my taillight and aired my tires. I felt cute sitting at the car shop all dolled up with my vintage Coach purse. Ended the day with a flat tire though...all you need is a skirt and heals to get help from a guy.

November 3: Thursday morning I had an appointment at an allergist. I wanted to find out what gave me the welts last month, but mostly I wanted to know what makes me itchy every year in the Fall. Found out I reacted to seafood, and dust mites and two types of trees that bloom this season are possibly what makes me itch.

November 4: For some reason, there was some ridiculous amounts of traffic on the way to work. I was stuck in it for 20 minutes. I made the most of my time with picture. I was bored...

November 5: What started as a good morning ended quickly. The mr woke up early to have coffee and breakfast with me. I went to leave to work 10 minutes early and my car wouldn't start. The mr had to drive me to work. He also picked me up afterwards. It felt good to sit outside waiting.

November 6: Jesse and I went to church at 11am and heard an awesome service! After lunch we went to the gym while the mr and his friends watched football. The guys thought it would be a good idea to go to a movie at 11pm at the drafthouse. It was good fun, but I forgot how pricey it is.

November 7: It's always difficult going to work on Mondays, but I made it through the day. After work, the ring I won on Ebay arrived from China. I also got my prescription for my epipen. Not sure why I'm excited to have an epipen, but I'm ready for any allergic reaction now.

There's my first week of the month. Though there've been some rough patches so far, I had sprinkles of good times. I'm really hoping the rest of the month isn't so bad. It doesn't even have to be awesome, just as long as I'm not stressed.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment