Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November week 2: Project 334

Sadly, nothing super exciting has happened this week. That could be a good thing I suppose. Here's my week at a glance.

November 8: The weather here has been weird. One day it'll be super windy and grey; the next day it'll be sunny and warm. Silly Texas weather.

November 9: My day off! I love Wednesdays, but this particular Wednesday I had my first round of "cluster shots." My allergist is treating my allergy itching with injections of what I'm allergic to. I got 9 shots of dust mites and trees. Gross!

November 10: Before work, I headed to Firestone for the third time in a week. I finally got around to buying a new battery for my car. It took about two hours to install for some reason. I took it as an opportunity to read.

November 11: The holiday season is becoming more evident at work. It was pretty darn busy at work. Fortunately, I have sweet cats, a turtle and mr to come home to. I unwound with a glass of wine, a movie and a "catnap."

November 12: Saturday was one of our busiest days yet. I left work after 6pm with a bad migraine. When I got home, I curled up on the couch with my cat for a nap, and my mr was sweet enough to cook us dinner. Accompanied by wine of course.

November 13: As you may or may not recall, last month I got my second speeding ticket ever. It was a pricey one too! So, luckily, I was able to complete a defensive driving course to keep from paying the full cost of the ticket. Only thing is is that it takes a minimum of 6 hours to complete. Spent all day working on it and it's still not finished.

November 14: Last night I went to trim my bangs before the mr and I went out to dinner. I ended up trimming off too much, so I just went with it. I now have full on bangs. I think it works!

Hope everyone out there is enjoying the very beginning of the holiday season. Hope you've all started your christmas shopping too! It's gonna be crazy this year.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment