Sunday, November 20, 2011

My new obsession: Ebay

Okay, I'm aware Ebay has been around for way too long for this just now to become my "new" obsession. I've done my share of bidding and winning on it over the years, but for the past few weeks, I find myself checking it more than I do my Facebook account--that's saying something.

It started off with me looking for the perfect graduation present for my little sister, after I won it, I kept looking, mostly for purses--I know, it's super girly.


So now I've won myself two vintage Coach purses, a super cute bow ring, and five Kate Spade purses, two of which I haven't received yet, but can't wait to get...also two more adorable rings that are minutes away from being mine.

I'm a bit ashamed. I just can't help it when I see a great deal! The Mr thinks I'm a sucker for sales. Maybe I am, but I'm a sucker with super pretty things.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment