Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another week in November: Project 334

Nov. 15: Tuesday was a rough day. I had to make the schedule for black friday. We're currently understaffed and were given so many hours to fill. I found myself stressed more than I thought I would be. My awesome assistant recommended Rum Chata, a tasty, adult variation of the delicious Mexican drink horchata. Perfect recommendation!

Nov. 16: Wednesday was a busy day. Woke up early for my 2nd round of allergy shots then went to the gym. I got in an awesome workout and sunbath by the pool (yes it's that hot in Austin still) before I met up with my lovely friend Julie and her husband Josh. We ate authentic mexican food and I enjoyed some real horchata.

Nov. 17: I thought tuesday was a stressful day till I got to work on thursday and a bombshell was dropped on everyone; the company announced that the stores were opening at midnight. Not only did I have to find a way to add 66 hours to my schedule, I also found out I get no thanksgiving night.

Nov. 18: I love Groupon! Two weeks ago I bought one for eyelash extensions. I had my appt. Friday morning. It was relaxing, and I love how it looks! I already made an appt. for a followup. What do you think?

Nov. 19: Saturday was a slow day at work. It was gorgeous outside, too. I took a stole around the mall looking for anyone that I could hire before black friday. No luck, but did stumble upon a random sight. The things people do in Austin.

Nov. 20: Sunday was my last day off for a week. I made sure to relax and rest as much as possible. I slept in and had brunch with the mr as usual. I also went to go see Breaking Dawn with my awesome friend Boomer. Best movie of the series so far. The night was topped off with wine and cat warmth.

Nov21: It's really starting to feel like Christmas! I love the cozy feeling, and all the lights and green and red makes me smile. The view outside my store is too much. Really makes the feeling tangible.

My November was been shaky, but I wouldn't change a thing. Still looking forward for the last couple weeks of remembering the little things I'm thankful for.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment