Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Beginning

Today. Oh today. It was a basket of crazy. I won't get into it, but there was definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

It rained all day, which is always a mood pick-me-up for me, but when I left work there was the most beautiful surprise. A rainbow! It was on the way to becoming a double rainbow too. So I saw true potential for the rest of the evening. 

I got the keys to my new apartment! (Exciting!!) It was actually the first time I got to see it too, and I love it! Phil and I already started figuring out where we're going to put everything. (I'm not actually moving in till this weekend).

The view from the balcony and the view from the bedroom are awesome. It's also bigger than the apartment I'm in now. There's a "study." It's perfect for my beautiful friends and family to stay in when they make a long drive to visit this beautiful face (@Melisa and Jesse). I can't wait to be moved in! I started looking for pretty things to decorate with. I'm in major need of a bookcase and lovely wall hangings.

I rounded off the end of the night with a pretty fair size glass of wine and some 'How I met your mother.' To top it off, I sent the picture of Phil and me to my mom. Her reply to it was, "are you eating well? You look skinny." (What girl doesn't like to hear that?) 

I made every attempt possible to pack some more, but it just wasn't happening. I'm taking the rest of the night to relax and unwind. Packing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment