Saturday, September 4, 2010

Date night makes the day right

As always, I had a crazy long day at work yesterday and had maybe five hours of sleep to top it off. As always, there was light at the end of the tunnel. It was date night with my mr!
We were both super tired from our long days so we had to take a nap before we went out. Nap time is always a good time.
For dinner, we decided to have a quick bite at Dog Almighty. We fell in love with this place from the first time we ate there. Not only is it delicious, but it's also vegetarian friendly!
 
After dinner, we went to see Going the Distance. I was really looking forward to watching this movie. I love Drew's acting and think Justin is hil-ar-i-ous. Just as I thought, it was awesome! I highly recommend it.


So that was my day. I definitely went to sleep with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment