Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been a long week

I think I'm getting sick. I've had no desire other than to sleep. Even after I wake up from a full 8hr sleep, I could go for a nap. It's not healthy. It's either sickness or stress (or both).
BUT I did have an interesting week full of photo worthy moments.
My last day off I had a "date night" with my bff Channon. Typically, we do brunch on Fridays. We have opposite schedules, and brunch is all we can fit into our "busy lives." We went all out this weekend though. We had a super late dinner at Vivo (closed the place down actually) with delicious cucumber margaritas. Then ended up downtown on the noncollege side of 6th street. We got lured into The Belmont with a free drink ticket. It was lovely! There was an open patio rooftop with lights, white curtains and jazzy music. Very relaxing.

I also finally got the chance to develop my film from my Diana F+. I'm still getting used to shooting with it, but I just love the randomness of the shots and not knowing what the outcome will look like. Here are a couple of my favorites from the roll.
They're super high resolution, so they look better as small versions. I'm excited about my next roll because I'm using 120mm as apposed to the 35mm. Exciting!
I also got some packing done this weekend. Very little packing, but I'm heading in the right direction. I think I did about 3 boxes in 3 hours. I kept getting distracted by the VMA rerun (This was the first time I'd watched it since I lived at home) and the cats were being adorable playing hide and seek in the boxes.

All in all this week was a fun/relaxing/semi-productive week.

1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures of Reni and Madi are the highlights of my day:)

    ReplyDelete