Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yay for days off!

Last night Phil and I stayed up till 4am catching up on some Dexter season 4. It's an addictive show and easy to stay up that late. BUT we ended up sleeping till 1pm today (it was much needed sleep). When we woke up, we made our way to the couch only to spend another hour laying around finishing the season (which is incredible and insanely stressful). I can't wait for the next season.

Phil made us delicious breakfast burritos with faux sausage and eggs. After our bellies were full, we took a nap. I tell ya, there's no better way to spend a day off.
It was off to the grocery store after my nap. I've not had food in my home in a month. I've just been too busy. Pretty big bill, but tons of delicious food. To celebrate having food, I decided to make homemade mac and cheese (my favorite dish). Needless to say, it was a big hit with my tummy.
Now, I'm watching a little Star Wars: Episode IV before meems time. A great end to a lazy day.

2 comments:

  1. I lounged in a tent on the coast today. Yes. Yay! For days off :0)

    ReplyDelete