Sunday, January 1, 2012

And I'm back! Happy New Year!

Finally, I got my photo situation fixed--still waiting on a new camera though, but at least I can post photos through my phone again.

There's so much to catch up on! How was everyone's Christmas? I got to spend a whole day in Houston with my family. As cliche as it might sound, that's all the present I needed. My step mom got us all matching pjs. It was a cute sight to see. My dad, Donna, uncle, aunt and I all dressed alike. Good times. It was nice having baggy pants with all the food we ate.

It was so nice being home!

How was everyone's new year's celebration? The mr and I celebrated in style. My cousin, Rick, came to visit from Houston--I hadn't seen him in maybe six years. The three of us went to dinner, with a couple friend of our and some of their friends, downtown at Cru wine bar. It was super fancy! We all had an overpriced three-course meal and a bunch of wine. We even got our own room to celebrate. At the stroke of midnight we toasted with champagne and danced the night away.

It'd been awhile since the mr and I went out, so it was the perfect way to bring in the new year. As most people are, I'm excited for 2012. My resolutions are as followed:
1. Read ten books
2. Spend more time in the word
3. Getting to the gym three times a week
4. Being more creative

I hope I can stick to all of them! Last year I didn't completely accomplish my list.
1. I paid off my car!
2. I was going to yoga classes twice a week, but got behind during the holiday season
3. I sought greater opportunities, but turns out I am where I'm supposed to be right now.
4. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go on a mission trip. I am sad about that. Soon hopefully.
5. I did read more books this year though! About eight or so.

Bring it on 2012! I'm ready for you.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment