Monday, January 23, 2012

Store closing meeting

Today our store held a "store closing meeting" for all the associates wanting to transfer to another store after my store closes this Friday. It was a difficult meeting mostly because I'm so sad to say goodbye to everyone, but it was also really awesome because it was the first time all my employees were together. Lots of hugs were given and photos taken.

In the end, my management team and I invited everyone out to dinner. Only a handful of kids came, but it was a great time. A group of nine girls watching the playoffs while eating queso. Good times. As an added treat, my old assistant manager (and her mr) drove the 45 minutes to our store to hangout and say bye.

 I had a great night, and I think the meeting made getting through this week a lot easier.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment