Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photo problems

I haven't had much time to blog, but those few chances I've had, were unsuccessful. As of recent, my computer has decided to reject my phone from being plugged in. It's apparently sucking up too much power from my computer, and I feel like my posts are lacking when I can't provide photos to go along with them. Post fails.

Thankfully, the mr is coming to my rescue. He's buying me a snazzy camera, of my choosing, for christmas. It's yet to be bought due to the craziness of the holidays, but, fingers crossed, it'll happen by this weekend. Not only will I have my photos back, but they'll be sharper, quality photos!

If you happen to know how to fix my mac/iphone dilemma, let me know. It kinda stinks not being able to take and put data on my phone. Sad face.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment