Monday, December 12, 2011

That time my little sister graduated

After working six days during Thanksgiving week, I got a comp day. What should've been a wednesday/thursday off, turned into a friday/saturday off so I could attend my sister's college graduation on Friday.

The whole family was in attendance. My mom, stepdad, brother and uncle came from Las Cruces, NM; my dad and stepmom came from Houston; and the mr and I came from Austin.

Both sides of my family haven't been together since I graduated from college in '06. It was a wonderful time!

I couldn't be more proud of my little sister; she graduated magna cum laude--even had a pretty purple sash to show her honors. I'm excited for her future and what's to come.

The whole family, including the lovely Barth family went to dinner at Pappadeaux to celebrate. I don't think we've all shared a better family time. So much laughter, many photos, and tons of food was had by all.

I love my family.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment