Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two weeks into December: Project 334

Yet another month flying by, and so far, December has been a good month. Work has kept me busy, too, so I don't really have the most exciting photos to share, but enjoy the goods I bring you.


1st. I got my last Kate Spade in the mail. It's by far my favorite.
2nd. The Chick-fil-A by the mall gave out free Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshakes; I couldn't turn it down.
3rd. After work saturday, I snuggled with my sweet little kitty.
4th. My assistants and I made gingerbread houses!
5th. The cold weather has me addicted to lip balm.
6th. Got my oil changed...
7th. Free ice cream!!!
8th. Family came to visit :)
9th. My sister graduated and devoured a king crab.
10th. Early christmas gifts for mi madre
11th. I bought a six pack--of wine.
12th. Nothing like fresh linens after a long day.
13th. My lunch break was delicious and hilarious.
14th. Another week, another set of cluster shots for my allergies...yuk!

And there you have it. Like I said, nothing too awesome, but I can't complain. I wrapped up my day today with Zumba at the gym and caught up on the New Girl with a glass of wine (from the six pack). Livin' the life!

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment