Friday, July 22, 2011

Real life good guys

If you grew up in the 80's, you may have had the pleasure of watching (and possibly playing with toys from) He Man and the Masters of the Universe.

He Man's true identity is Prince Adam, of Eternia. Adam was given the ability to transform into He Man, who's sworn to defend the universe from evil. His transformation is made as he thrusts his sword in the air and proclaims "I have the power!" (If you know what I'm talking about, I know you just acted it out in your head).

As silly as the cartoon was, He Man is what pretty much every woman wants in a man. He's an everyday prince, but when need be, he "has the power."

I've had the fortune to have in my life everyday He Men--real-life good guys that have the strength, knowledge and desire to do good. I'm starting a series called "He Men: Real-Life Good Guys." It gives a look at what real men should be like. Each week starting August 1, I will feature one guy from my life that has made an impact on me.

Be assured, you can rest easier knowing there are real good-guys out there.

Love and light.
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. haha. What a cute idea! I love that you are recognizing the good men in your lives, because I don't think men get enough credit for being amazing when they are. Major props to you and your men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzzie! My thoughts exactly. Good guys don't get recognized enough. There are a ton out there, you just have to look in the right spots.

    ReplyDelete