Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project 334: July week 2

This week was not the most exciting week. It was filled with more stress than usual, but also filled with tasty food--which is my go to stress reliever.

My assistants and I typically discuss what we're eating during our lunch breaks. On Friday the 8th, I made a comment that french fries are my weakness. This somehow turned into me being convinced that I should have Irish fries from Zingers as my lunch. It was such a deliciously bad idea.

Saturday the 9th was a good day, but like I mentioned, nothing exciting happened. I came home to an empty house so I snuggled up with a bottle of wine and a good book. Daniel Quinn is an awesome writer and his books are so thought provoking. Read Ishmael if you get a chance!

Sunday the 10th was another completely uneventful day. The best part about the day was eating. I had myself a bowl of vanilla almond cereal with fresh strawberries--and yes, I know I've P334 a photo just like this, but I just love cereal.

For some reason I thought it was okay to stay up till 4 in the morning on monday. As my head was hitting the pillow, I wondered "who's doing the update at 6am?" ME, that's who. I literally got an hour of sleep, but somehow made it through the day. When I got home I made sure to eat a healthy meal--lentils and jasmine rice with salsa. It was delish, but didn't make up for lack of sleep. Lesson learned.

Did my best to rest up before work tuesday afternoon. I closed the store and came home to this beautiful face. I hope I don't seem to you guys like a crazy cat lady, but I can't not take photos of my cats when they look this adorable!

Off on wednesday, and I swear I feel like I'm fighting a cold. It's probably because I have been stressing a ton and not resting enough. I got a good workout in the morning, but spent the rest of the day with my cats not moving from the couch. It was much needed.

My sister featured me on her blog, Pie 'n the sky, on wednesday and by thursday the 14th, my follower numbers jumped up. I started my blog to write for myself, but being read by friends and strangers is super exciting to me. Thank you followers !

So there you have it; a pretty uneventful, nonphoto worthy week. My apologies for lack of excitement. Let me return to full health and get back onto my normal routine. Fingers crossed, I'll bring you something more exciting the rest of the month.

Love and light,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment