Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just can't get enough of her

"Who?" you ask: Why, Adele, of course.
I know I'm not the only person that hears "Rolling in the Deep" at least twice during the 10 minute drive to work. It's a catchy song, you know it is! Still, as many times as I've heard the song, I still am not sick of it.

Her album, 21, is on repeat on my iPhone. I just love her voice. It's so rich and bluesy. It almost gives me shivers. The cd is best enjoyed with a glass of wine--at least that's how I most enjoy it. 

21 is Adele's second album, and it's filled with songs of loss and love. The songs could probably hit home to most girls, or anyone that's felt love and loss. If you've heard enough of her radio-played song, give the rest of her album a listen. Again, I just can't get enough of her. 

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment