Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello June

I know I wrapped up May already, but I still have Project 334 photos for the month. So, here is the second wrap up of May and the start of June.

As you know I went to Houston on the Saturday the 28th. It was a very rushed day, but I sort of got a chance to relax and unwind during my 2 hour drive. It's hard to see, but in this photo there's a water tower with a giant smiley face on it. It may be my favorite part of the drive (that and the absolutely beautiful green vegetation).

And as you also know, I went to my first wedding celebration on Sunday. It was the sweetest ceremony filled with tons of love and amazing people. Stef's dress was so beautiful, too. It had a long train that she could pin up during the reception.

The reception and celebrating when on till all hours of the morning. Well, actually till only 12:30 Monday morning. Thankfully it didn't last longer than that because I had to make the 2 hour drive back to Austin still. Before I left, the mr and I took our first photo together of the night. He was so busy with best man duties, we didn't get a chance to dance. A photo was enough for me.

After so much running around and celebrating, all I wanted to do was be completely lazy. And what better way to end the month than to spend time with the mr and good friends. Phil invited our friends over for the Mavericks game on Tuesday (we were actually supposed to watch Glee, but it was a rerun). We ordered pizza, and did a little drinking. Go Mavs!

June 1st! I can't believe it's already June. I kicked off the month with a new hobby/project. I learned to cross stitch when I was in middle school, but never did any projects because all the patterns I saw were old lady like. I came across the cutest patterns on Etsy though, and got an itching to create.

Once I got started, I could not stop till I was done. I ended up going to bed at 3:30 Thursday morning. But it was worth it! Look what I created. They're in love :)

Friday was a lovely day. I closed at work, and left on time--always a plus. I treated myself to a tasty snack for a job well done this week. Delicious dark chocolate Dove popsicle. Yummy!

I'm crossing my fingers that June brings good things. It's off to a creative start, but also off to record highs in heat. It can go either way.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment