Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How's it going, June?

It's going great! June's off to a good start. He's some Project 334 goods.

Saturday the 4th was a long day, but it wrapped up quite nicely. I finished a book I was reading. It was one of those "okay" books you pick up just to get you to your next awesome book find. It kept me occupied during those lonely nights and hour-long elliptical workouts.

Sunday the 5th was lovely. I went to church with Jesse, and got to meet her sweet friend, Sam. Church was great at always, and on the way out I came across this little beauty of a backdrop. I insisted they stop and take a photo in front of it for me. Reminds me of Hey Cupcake.

On Monday, after work, I got another creative bug in me. I stopped by Michael's, picked up some new thread, and started a new cross stitch project. I'm super excited for the end product! {I also spent a good five minutes color coordinating the thread just so I could tilt my head to the side and admire the colors.}

Tuesday after work I did some unwinding. It was a long day, but I didn't feel going home. I stopped by the grocery store and picked up meat and a six pack of beer for my mr and his buddies. I've grown fond of Shiner since I moved to Texas. Their new canned beer was a success amongst the guys.

I spent Wednesday the 8th being abnormally lazy. I did my typical gym work out, but came home and took advantage of all the calories I burned by eating them back up. It's hard to be productive when you have lazy cats laying on you too!

This week, I got an extra day off from work, and wanted it to be a day to do something out of the norm. For as long as I can remember, the mr and I have wanting to go to Inner Space caverns in Georgetown, Tx. A mere 30 minute drive away. It took us almost three years, but we finally made it there. So worth the wait. I was blown away with this 160 million year old underground cave.

While we were waiting for the tour to begin at the caverns, Phil bought me my now new favorite ring from the gift shop. It's a mood ring with dinosaurs in it! I wore it to work on Friday the 10th and got tons of compliments. Actually, everyone just wanted to try it on to see what kind of mood they were in. My mr knows me so well :)

*Dear June,
Thanks for the awesome start. I hope you continue to make me smile and send tons of exciting surprises my way. The more picture worthy, the better.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment