Thursday, February 24, 2011

Six Days in February

Here's another week in my life in February. 
On the 18th, I indulged a little during my break. I'd been craving foyo for weeks and I finally enjoyed a cup with a good book on my Kindle.
Nothing too excited went down on the 19th, but I couldn't help but share sweet little Madison being lazy on the coffee table.
I had the BEST day on the 20th. My mr and I made Star Wars pancakes, lounged around and took a trip to the vineyard for some wine tasting and unwinding.
The 21st was a lazy day. I worked, but settled down with a good book before turning out the lights.
The weather has been interesting in ATX. On the 22nd, I wore shorts, but it was cloudy and grey outside. Reni and I took some time out to enjoy the day.
I had the day off on the 23rd. I was productive around the apartment, but lazy through out the day. I went to the gym around 5pm, and since I hadn't put any makeup on all day, I thought I'd put on a sweet stach. 

It was definitely a relaxing week. I've tried to focus on breathing and enjoying life this week. I've escaped the flu that's been going around so it seems to be working. Hope you're all having a wonderful week too!
Love and Light
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment