Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another day in February

Here's to my project 334 and to another beautiful day in February. 
10th. I celebrated my handsome BFG's bday. He turned 23, and we went to Rain to celebrate. I LOVE photobooths and we had to seize the opportunity. It was a gay-filled night.
11th. I worked 7 days straight and got a three day weekend so I went to Houston. This is little miss Amelia being super adorable on the sheep skin rugs.
12th. As I posted in my last blog, my pops and Donna bought me a pretty pretty watch. I just had to show it off again.
13th. My trip had to come to an end. The boys were sad to see me leave...not really, they just wanted to go outside on such a pretty day.
14th. Valentines day! My mr. took me to dinner at Vivo (my favorite texmex restaurant) and we (I) had a couple cucumber margaritas. Oh so good!
15th. It was a gorgeous 78 degrees in Austin, and weather like that warrants shorts! My pasty legs needed sun so I had lunch outside.
16th. My mr. had ordered me a wooden watch for my valentines present. It finally arrived, but it was four links too large. I thought it'd be a great idea to fix it myself--with a knife--not the best of ideas, obviously.
17th. I started my day off today with coffee and conversation at Mozart's with me beautiful friend, Jesse. The view is always so gorgeous, but the company was better.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Your photos are beautiful! <3 <3
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hello :) i found you via pienthesky your banner is adorable and i heart these pictures!

    i especially love the photobooth pics :) i actually have a special feature on my blog called scenic glory photobooth where i ask people to send me pictures of their photostrips or i create one...i'd love to add yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hanna Love Thank you! You have some beautiful photos too. I love your vintage look.

    @lindsay I'd be honored to have you add my photobooth photo. I'm a HUGE fan of photobooth photos too! I can't get enough of them.

    Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete