Saturday, February 12, 2011

February week 1


I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything. I'm sorry! But I've been over worked and had a lack of sleep. I was forced to work 12 hour days due to the lack of managers at work. It's been a loooong two weeks. But I managed to still take photos daily. 

Last year I did Project 365. It was a photo diary of the my whole year. I wanted to do it again this year, but I know I missed the whole month of January, so I'm doing Project 334. 

1. I finally put up decorations in my living room. I loved these photos, and I got the idea of clothes pinning them up from my sister. 
2. During this "arctic freeze" I've been keeping warm at night with leggings and my favorite slippers. There's nothing like changing into pjs after a long day at work.
3. This was my first day off in Feb. and also my last day off for a week. Instead of cooking dinner, the mr and I got chinese takeout. Fortune cookie time came around and I got no fortune. I didn't know if I should take that as a sign...
4. Friday was the first time Austin saw snow this winter! It was a huge ordeal. I woke up around 1am and ran out in pjs to take photos of it. The girls didn't like the cold, but looked super cute with snowflakes on them.
5. Reni has been a such a cuddle bug since it started getting cold. She'll curl up on my lap and pass out.
6. This Super bowl sunday was memorable one--Glee premiered! 
7. After work on Monday I had to go to the other mall to pick up some things for my store. I also had to take a detour to my favorite store, Forever 21, and I had to buy a couple shirts. I had to. 
8. I got done with work at 10ish, and all I wanted to do was curl up with one of my cats and sleep. Madison was nice enough to assist me in that task.
9. We got another cold front in Austin. Roads froze, the mall closed early. It was another chaotic day.

So that was my first week of February. Nothing too exciting, but enjoyable nonetheless. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment