Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside

Last night it got down to 26 degrees. That's cold! Luckily, I was prepared with my snazzy, new jacket.

I've had my eye on it since we got it at my store, and it finally went on sale yesterday. Just in time too! I lost my sweater that day so I had to buy a new one to keep warm in the store and the jacket to keep warm outdoors. I justify it because they were such great deals.

Now the best part about yesterday was that it was my last day of work for the next three days!! Not only do I have three days off in a row, but it's during the weekend. I have already made plans to visit my pretty little sister in Waxahachie, Tx. (Stay tuned for some pretty photos and fun stories from that trip).

As is customary for me on a day off, I slept in. This was no regular sleeping in though. I fell asleep at 930 last night and woke up at 1 this afternoon. I don't know where I lost sleep, but it felt natural that I sleep that long. Today wasn't a wasted day though! I went to the gym for a short workout--I needed it after I downed half a pizza last night with my mr.

I thought I should do something awesome today so I bought an hour long massage from the spa at the gym. To-tal-ly worth it! Only down part was that I was super cold the whole time and couldn't fully relax. It was enjoyed none the less. I think the guy giving the massage was fairly new, but a massage is a massage.

For dinner the mr took me to one our favorite mexican restaurants where I enjoyed a very large margarita and he enjoyed two vodka drinks. It was a great way to end the work week. Conversation ranged from how life was better when we were in high school to how he's in his early twenties and I'm in my late twenties but I'm still younger than him in spirit.

He's off having drinks with his bff visiting from Mass. and I'm home listening to a little Bieber. A day very well spent--till tomorrow.

Love and Light. Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment