Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blast from the past

My friend Kristin is a leap year baby and is turning seven on the 29th. It's kind of a big deal, so a bunch of her friends came from all over to join in on the celebration, including my buddies from NM--my friend Brandon, who I haven't seen in four year, and my friends Sean and Marc, who're always a pleasure to see.

Kristin, Brandon, Sean, Marc and my new friend Zach met up for lunch on Saturday at a super tasty bbq place called Stiles Switch. Way too much food was eaten while we all caught up and shared stories.

With much food in our bellies, we split up to kill some time before the birthday party in the evening. Sean, Marc, Brandon and I went to Congress st to get a pair of boots that Sean has been eyeing for over a year. While walking to the boutique, we made stops at a couple little shops to buy last minute bday presents for the bday girl.

The shark skin boots were the main attraction though. It didn't take much convincing from us to get Sean to make the purchase he's been wanting to make for so long, and I'm glad he did, 'cause those boots looked snazzy on him. He wore those boots out of the store proudly!

The party came quick, and was so much fun! Kristin held it at her friend's four-story condo (that had a Jacuzzi on the roof top). It was a beautiful place. I made a lot of new friends, ate a lot of tasty apps, soaked my toes in the hot water, and danced the night away.

I don't remember the last time I mingled so much either. Kristen has some pretty awesome friends, so needless to say, Saturday was a wonderful day.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment