Friday, April 20, 2012

Family Vacay

As you may or may not know, I went on a week long vacation on the 26th. My first vacay of the year, and it was much needed.

I flew into El Paso, Tx early afternoon. The 'rents picked me up and we sped to Las Cruces, NM for lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant, Andeles. It's my typical first stop when heading to NM and never disappoints. We were joined by my aunt, cousin, gramps, and family friend, Dela.


Right after lunch, my mom, stepdad, and Molly (the dog), packed into the car and drove the 3.5 hours to Albuquerque to stay with my brother, Michael. Long flippin' day, but tons of fun. I hadn't seen my brother since October, last year.

The next morning we packed back into the car and drove the 7 hours to Ft Collins, CO. where my stepdad was attending an engineering conference for the week.


The next four days were filled with delicious food, mother-daughter-time, spoiling-of-daughter, and breathe-taking sceneries.

No comments:

Post a Comment