Friday, April 20, 2012

My 28th birthday

March 7th was my 28th birthday. By far, it was my most low key birthday celebration of my life. The mr and our friends all went out for dinner and drinks the night before. It was lots of fun, but made going to work at 7am really difficult.


By the time 4pm rolled around, I was ready to go home and nap. The mr convinced me to at least let him take me to dinner at a hibachi restaurant. He knew how to get me motivated: with food. It was a quiet dinner, but super lovely. I always have fun with hibachi shows. I even got a bday dessert. AND funniest part of the day was that Facebook announced I was a year younger than I am. I'm ok with being 27 again, if I have to :)


Though it wasn't a crazy eventful day, I still enjoyed it. I accepted my 28th year long ago, so all is well. I even bought myself a pretty little outfit for the day. Sadly, I just wore it out to dinner, but I felt cute the whole time.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment