Friday, April 20, 2012

I lost touch, but hopefully I'm back

Yikes! Since I started working for Target, I've had little time to write anything. It's been tough, but I really am loving my job. It took awhile to feel like I fit in, and for awhile there, I felt like I wouldn't ever get the hang of things, but alas, I've found my groove, and it feels good.

I have my own desk (that I am now sharing, actually). I just got the key to the store, after two warnings from everyone about the importance of locking the store at night. I also have a space on the wall where my picture sits with a short bio. It's like home :)

This week has been an awesome week. The company had a picnic for all the team leaders in the district. We got to meet everyone, play games and eat a bunch of food. I even got to make a banner for the event. Any time I can be paid to be outside, I'm so there.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment