Monday, September 12, 2011

September is here! Project 334

September is in full swing, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Well, maybe not so much on the 1st. It was a rough night at work, but nothing a glass of wine couldn't fix. The thought of it kind of got me through the day.

Friday was pay day! Did a little shopping. Found an amazing sale on shoes at Dillards while on break. I bought my first pair of Sperrys at an unbeatable price. I la la love bargain shopping.

Saturday the 3rd I had a tasty dinner with the mr and our friend. We went to our favorite place (Cheddars), had super tasty drinks and even tastier queso. Mmmmm!

Sunday was wonderfully relaxing. I spent it with my beautiful friend, Jesse. She needed a day to unwind so we hit the gym for a 30 minute run, lounged by the pool and rested in the steam room. As we were getting ready, I noticed how light complected Jesse is compared to me. Oh, my fair skinned beauty.

Monday the 5th was the "coldest" day of the summer. I opened the front door to an amazing 75 degree breeze and thought "yikes! It's chilly." So sad that I've been accustomed to think 75 is cold. Oh how I enjoyed the day though!

I came home from work on Tuesday to find the mr had made a new purchase. This is the reason I have bad dreams...but I watched contently as he played with his buddy--got a little motion sick after two hours, but it was better than football...

The mr's brother and sister-in-law came to town on Wednesday. So, after sleeping in and brunch, we spent most of the afternoon deep cleaning the apartment. It'd been awhile since our last thorough scrubbing. There's truly nothing like the feeling of relaxing in a clean home.

I'm happy! I really hope ya'll are having a wonder September too and keeping cool wherever you are.

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment