Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Renegade Craft Fair

What a wonderful weekend! I couldn't have planned a better time. My sister and I lived a small dream of ours: to be a part of the Renegade Craft Fair. We've gone to every fair since they started showing in Austin, three years ago, and this was our first time to sell our work in it.

It was super exciting for me, and actually ended up creating a new dream in my heart: to one day open a shop with my sister--her as the creative mind, me as the business mind. It sounds crazy, but makes me smile huge thinking about it!

The fair took place Saturday and Sunday. Sadly, the first day my sis had to leave for a few hours, but for a good cause--to support her mr in the Spartan Race, which he owned! Sunday was all us though. With maybe a third of our inventory gone by the first day, we came in with high hopes on Sunday. It was another win for sure. The 200+ business cards dwindled down quick and so did the many rings, clips and bows.



We also had the awesome privilege to do a little trading with other vendors at the fair including Bird Project (our booth mate), BC2 Designs, Snash Jewelry and Molly M Designs. We met so many awesome people with many great stories. It made my desire to travel even grander.

And I got to run into a few old acquaintances! Oh Renegade Craft Fair, how you bring lives together.

Once again, it was a lovely weekend that I'm ending with many beautiful new accessories to adorn and even more memories to cherish. Life is good!

Love and light.
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. wow good for you for living you dream! Craft fairs are so much fun to go to, its amazing how talented some people (you) are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hadn't seen this - let's start planning for next year!!

    ReplyDelete