Saturday, May 5, 2012

My CInco de Mayo

Not a bad day at all! Super busy day at work, but all worked out for the best. Management celebrated our great business last week by buying everyone tacos from Taco Cabana and made queso and virgin margaritas for lunch. I love my coworkers and my job.

After work,  I was convinced into upgrading my iPhone 4. I was told after I traded in my phone, I'd get the iPhone 4s for about $40 after taxes. However, I made out like a bandit. I ended up getting $200 for my phone and getting the 4s for $200, but after my employee discount and my Target Redcard discount was applied, I ended up getting $15 back. So basically, I got paid to upgrade my phone. Win, win!

With my extra earnings I bought myself nail polish and potting soil for my new plants--I'm such a girl.


For dinner, I made the mr and me giant chicken and bell pepper burritos to celebrate Mexico's victory over the French.

Today was a fabulous day!

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment