Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's Starting to Become Real

I just left my third meeting with my India group, and things just became so real. We met the people that are going to be in our three person groups--the people we will be spending 24/7 with. Questions were answered, itineraries were given, confirmation numbers with jotted down. Confirmation numbers! I am confirmed to go to India in less than three weeks!

The more and more I spend time in the word and the more and more I seek God, the more and more I'm starting to realize this isn't just a trip. This is something way bigger than I could have ever imagined. This is a turning point in my life. I know I'm going to return with more than just amazing stories and beautiful pictures. I still have a huge feeling in my heart that I'm meant to do long-term missions.

I don't want to jump the gun, but I want to put it out there as a prayer. This is what I feel in my heart to be true, and if that is truly what God has in mind for my future, may I be receptive to every opportunity He puts in my path to get there sooner rather than later. Please continue to pray for me--for the courage to get in front of a 70+ person audience, for the strength to be open and receptive to whatever is thrown my way, and for the funds still needed to complete my goal.

I love you all and am so very thankful for the continual prayers and funds that you have provided for me. 19 days to go!

Love and light.
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment