Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's in my bones now...

Last week was a pretty intense week at work; Had to stock for Memorial weekend and we had a big visit from some higher ups and needed to perfect the store (especially our most shopped area...the clothes).

With my background in A&F and their reputation in folding perfection, I was the person that was volunteered to help out the problem areas.

My first reaction was "really?!" but shoot dang, I'm good at what I do. I got a couple pats on the back, but mostly I was just happy to see the aftermath. I love being able to see progress.


Needless to say the visit went well. Hopefully the weekend will be a success too, and fortunately, I have the next three days off! My days will be filled with rest, relaxation and sun basking.

Love and light,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment